A deadlock operates similar to a normal mortice lock on a door. It works by moving a bolt into a recess in the opposite body section, when operated by an external key.
Deadlocks require the driver to operate the lock manually to be effective.
All our supplied deadlock kits are specific to the vehicle door and plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a consistent and long lasting appearance.
The external trims are available as either UV stabilised black Nylon (supplied as standard), or satin nickel-plated brass to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle. All kit parts are manufactured to European standards.
• Vehicle door specific kits
• Widest range of cylinder lengths available as standard
• Keeps & brackets finished in textured powder coat to prevent corrosion
• Kits contain all required fixtures and pre-assembled fittings
• Master keying and custom options available