Fleet Vehicle Tracking Systems can make the world of difference to the efficiency and profitability of your fleet
• Are you still planning routes and delivery manually?
• Do your customers constantly complain that deliveries are late?
• Are excessive fuel, tyre and maintenance costs reducing your profit?
• Is excessive time spent in driver debriefing?
• Does your inability to reduce loading and unloading times mean you can’t do more drops per day, with productivity being static for a period of time?
If your answer was ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you need our tracking services. With a fleet vehicle tracking system supplied and fitted by Intact, you will be able to
• Plan your driver’s route in the most efficient way possible and check if they adhere to them
• Check your compliance with the Working Time Directive with dynamic reports and instant email alerts when drivers breach weekly and average hours limits
• Run Exception & Key Performance Indicator reports to enable you to make operational changes quickly, on:
Time spent loading & unloading
Time spent in the depots or transport yard
No. of drops or deliveries